We recognize that our customers have the right to expect a fair, efficient and polite service which meets their needs. We have put a lot of effort into achieving this and are committed to making sure that all our people keep to the principles of high-quality customer service.
This charter sets out the standards of service we aim to provide. It also provides information on how you can give us feedback on your experience of doing business with us.
Please tell us what you think.
We will maintain and work to improve the quality of the services we provide to our customers.
Customer Service Commitments
When you use any of our services, we will do the following.
- Treat you with respect, honesty and fairness.
- Have staff available to deal with your enquiries between 8:00am and 20:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Make sure that our people use plain language and that they are properly trained.
- Make sure that the information we provide about our services is accurate and up to date.
When contacting or visiting us, we will do the following.
- Deal with your enquiry sensitively and confidentially.
- Aim to answer your call within two/three rings.
- Aim to respond to your general enquiry emails to our Sales Office within half a working day.
- Acknowledge any complaint within half a working day of receiving it.
- Try to give a full answer to your enquiry the first time you contact us and confirm everything in an email and quotation.
- Make sure our office is welcoming and friendly, and is accessible to people with disabilities.
If you want to give us feedback, you should do the following.
- Write, phone, or e-mail the person whose contact details you were given when you used our services.
- Let us know if you want to comment on our performance, suggest new or better standards or provide feedback on any part of our service.
Or simply review our products and services via FEEFO
When dealing with complaints, we will do the following.
- Confirm receipt of complaints within half a working day and aim to send you a full reply within 2
working days. If we cannot meet this target, we will explain why and set a new reply date.
- Thoroughly investigate any complaint.
- Apologize when we are at fault and do our very best to put things right in a timely manner.
- Tell you how you can take your complaint further if you are not satisfied with the response of our Customer Service team.
- Use complaints to learn lessons and to develop our services so they relate to customers’ needs.
If you are not satisfied with our service, you should do the following.
- Let us know immediately, by writing, phoning, or emailing the person you have been dealing with. This will usually be a member of the customer service team.
- Tell us if you cannot resolve your problem with the person you have been dealing with and ask how you can take it up with a Manager. If you have followed this procedure and you are still unhappy, or if you prefer not to do this, you can make a formal complaint by writing to:
Company Email: Hi@coup365.com
When working with others, we will do the following.
- Make sure that our Management Systems work for the benefit of all users.
- Work with a wide range of trade Suppliers within the UK to provide products that meet your needs.
When running our business, we will do the following.
- Support our people in developing their skills by offering regular training on all of our services and processes.
- Aim to ensure customer satisfaction is at least 98%.