If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us by email or telephone. Details above and on our website www.COUP365.com
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When using our website, contacting us by email or telephone, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number in order to process your order, supply you with quotations or to answer questions about our services. Any information received from you will be stored by us and we will take reasonable care to keep your personal data secure and to prevent unauthorized access to it.
- In accordance with all current UK data protection laws we will collect, store and use your information lawfully.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We may contact you by email or telephone to provide you with details about our services and products including any special offer promotions if we believe that such information will be of interest to you.
- Information we gather helps us analyze your visit to our website, which enables us to improve our website for your future visits.
- To display your shopping cart for 30 days or until you checkout.
- It is intended that by providing us with information about yourself you consent to its use for the aforementioned purposes.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Your credit card information is held securely by our payment gateway, Braintree which is a PayPal service. We also gather information on any third party who may receive any item you send them (this includes the person’s name, address and telephone number) and we will retain a record of your purchases.
- We do NOT store your credit card information on our website or keep your credit card details in our office – details are held securely in an encrypted format by Braintree.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We take your privacy very seriously. We will not pass information held about you to any other organization other than as required by law or in the prevention of fraud. If you do not want us to use your details in any way please contact us at Hi@coup365.com to inform us and we will immediately remove your details from our files.
RIGHT TO ERASURE (RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN)
You have the right to request that your data is deleted where there isn’t a compelling reason for us to keep it. It is important to note that this doesn’t give you an absolute right to be forgotten, but it does make it possible to have your data deleted under certain circumstances. If you require your details to be removed from our secure storage please email Hi@coup365.com.