Web Design Course with WordPress
Learn web design without writing a single code with WordPress.
WordPress is a popular open-source content management system (CMS) that allows individuals and organizations to create and manage websites. It is known for its user-friendly interface, flexibility, and a large ecosystem of themes and plugins that extend its functionality. WordPress is one of the most widely used platforms for building websites, ranging from simple blogs to complex e-commerce sites and corporate websites.
Your website is your 24/7 online salesperson, working for you even when you’re asleep. Having a website is non-negotiable now, and more importantly, having a well-designed website is deeply tied to your success.
Used by some of the most well-known Fortune 500 companies in the world like Sony, and international news sites including The New York Times, WordPress has quickly become one of the Internet’s most popular open-source content management systems.
In this fun and interactive hands-on WordPress course, you will learn from an award-winning web designer — how to create, customise, and maintain a modern-looking WordPress professional corporate and eCommerce website from scratch.
An individual demo domain and web hosting account will be provided to you for a practical experience in creating a modern website from scratch.
Not only will you learn the technical aspects of how to manage and customise a website in this hands-on WordPress class, you will also learn modern web design concepts to create distinguished websites that will consistently generate revenue for your business.
- Graphic Designers
- Content Developers
- Website Developers
- Anyone who wants to learn how to design and maintain a WordPress website
In this WordPress Web Design Course, you’ll learn to:
- Create a professional and modern website
- Design landing pages that engage users and increase conversions
- Enhance your website functionality with recommended and popular WordPress plugins
- Apply basic on-page SEO to improve search engine-friendliness
- Maintain and properly manage a WordPress website
- And many more
After completing this WordPress Web Design Course, you’ll know how to:
- Install WordPress software, plugins and themes
- Create functional web pages that address business and user needs and organise them onto the main navigation menu
- Design landing page and build landing pages using drag-and-drop page builders
- Evaluate and review WordPress theme or plugin conflicts that may impact website performance
- Boost website security and update a WordPress website